- plural: hob·bies
- An activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation
- Example: Her hobbies include stamp-collecting and woodcarving.
I find my set of pleasures in activities like
- “photography” [my picture collection]
- “computer games” [quake3 arena | age of empires]
- “web surfing” [stackoverflow.com | stumbleupon.com]
Although, my activities are not limited to only the above.. in my part time, I also like to program [c, c++, python, shell scripts], mainly to support my mainstream hobbies. I love sleeping, being a lazy bastard at times.