Another interesting thing, I wanted to share with all. It might be my foolishness or my carelessness. Nevertheless, it still was interesting.
Long story cut short:
- In May 2013, I had to travel from Berlin to Tampere and back.
- It was an unplanned and sudden journey
- I decided to fly on Friday and came to office for a half day at work
- I booked tickets when I was in office and then, started at 12 to catch the 2’o clock flight from Tegel
- I was possibly the last person to turn up. At the baggage counter, I decided to drop my luggage.
- They did not ask me about any kind of identification and let me in
- I boarded the flight
- The moment flight moved, I recalled, where is my passport?
I had to get Nimika travel with my passport to allow me travel back (Helsinki – Berlin – Helsinki).