- I have seen GOD, he bats at no.4 for India in Tests: Mathew Hayden
- When you bowl at him you are not just trying to get him out, you are trying to impress him: Andrew Flintoff
- Sachin is a genius. I’m a mere mortal: Brian Charles Lara
- I am fortunate that I’ve to bowl at him only in the nets: Anil Kumble
- India me aap Prime Minister ko ek Baar Katghare me khada kar sakte hain..Par Sachin Tendulkar par Ungli nahi utha Sakte..Navjot Singh Sidhu
- He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also: Waqar Younis
- A banner once said-‘ I WILL SEE GOD WHEN I DIE, BUT TILL THEN I WILL SEE SACHIN TENDULKAR
- Sachin Tendulkar has often reminded me of a veteran army colonel who has many medals on his chest to show how he has conquered bowlers all over the world: Allan Donald
- There are 2 kind of batsmen in the world. One Sachin Tendulkar. Two all the others: Andy Flower
- If Sachin plays well…India sleeps well: Harsha Bhogle
- I would go to bed having nightmares of Sachin dancing down the ground and hitting me for sixes: Shane Warne
In the End, I can only say that his contributions to the sport has been something that the whole nation and the world will look up to and the little master will inspire the generations to come.
Sachin, the greatest living batsman will be missed by every single person who loves cricket. Many people had been criticizing him for not “retiring” from the game but did they ever realize, without him, cricket will never be the same again! And like millions of Indians, I will not be able to come to terms that Sachin is not playing cricket.
For sure, I respect his decision.