Internet problems.. I am using a t-mobile sim card (duplicate sims) on both, Lumia 800 and Nokia N9. Internet access works just fine on Lumia but it is the MeeGo N9 which is having problems.
What works fine:
- I am able to successfully connect to Internet using the t-mobile apn on my phone.
- Internet works fine in my meego browser. I am online from my google chat account after a few hassles.
- The events feed updates itself.
What does not work:
- The mail application cannot connect to internet. I keep getting error that can’t connect to server.
- My sip account does not connect to internet, reports some kind of network error.
- I never received any configuration message telling me to store t-mobile data. The apn is just available.
This behaviour is a bit strange to me. When I connected my N9 to a shared WiFi from Lumia, I see the same problems. While everything seems to be working fine on Lumia, e.g. Google mail.
When I connected my N9 to a shared WiFi from another N9 (my wife’s, which also uses t-mobile, prepaid), everything works just Ok.
Any pointers anyone? I would appreciate any feedback on twitter @aseemshakuntal
(PS: although its too late, but I am going to write a post about Lumia800 vs N9)