I have been recently facing a lot of account-locks for my blog’s admin account! WTH! I have the wordpress user-locker plugin installed but then, I am sure that I do not attempt false logins on my website. So, who is that one person trying to login to my website with the administrator account? And of course, fails because they are not able to guess the password? Or is it a known bug in user-locker?
Perspective is a way of looking at things from a specific angle. Every person in this world has his/her own persona and perspective of looking at things. While one person might look a glass as half empty, the other might look it as half full and yet, someone might look at it as “full”, filled with half of water and half of air! It is all the perspective.
Our perspectives play a major part in influencing our day-to-day life.
Sometimes, it happens so that some even in life makes your approach towards life, change a bit. After having spent 5 wonderful years as a software engineer, my perspective towards my master’s degree program has changed a lot. Sometimes, when I am attending the class, I think, why are people so inquisitive? Or wouldn’t the teacher just give away the slides and end up the class? Things change. After all, change is the only permanent thing in this world!
Here is why the N9 is for me
After using the Lumia 800 for a day, I am happy to say that it makes my Nokia N9 purchase even more valid and justifiable. Here is why I personally prefer the N9 over the Lumia 800 for use in the U.S. on T-Mobile:
- 3G data on T-Mobile, AT&T, and around the world (a true Nokia world phone)
- Double tap to turn on display without needing to ever press the on/off button
- Multi-tasking beast where I have had over 27 apps running at once with a slick display to switch between them
- Time shown on black screen when locked (sometimes the simple things mean a lot)
- Awesome swipe to go to a notification (starting to get bothered by no real meaningful notifications in Windows Phone)
- Integrated services and ability to interact with them (WP has many of these too, but MeeGo still does it better)
- Swype keyboard is coming soon, along with other great updates not delayed by carriers
- Being part of a very enthusiastic community of a device that the community refuses to let die out